COMUNICACIÓN | EVENTOS | International OSA Network of Student
International OSA Network of Student
The Optical Society and our chapters at the Technical University of Denmark, Denmark and Lund University, Sweden invite you to attend IONS Scandinavia 2018 taking place 5-9 June. Registration is currently open and a limited number of travel grants may be available.
- The conference will feature student talks and posters on a variety of topics. It is a great experience for young researchers and engineers looking to gain experience presenting and networking in a fun environment.
- The conference will feature several invited speakers:
- Ursula Gibson, NTNU, Norway
- Ruth Oulton, University of Bristol, United Kingdom
- Siddharth Ramachandran, Boston University, US
- Katarina Svanberg, Lund University, Sweden
- Sune Svanberg, Lund University, Sweden
- During the program, there will be a variety of other activities which include chapter management/outreach activities, industry-focused programming and social activities.
Some of the topics covered:
- Optical Communications
- Quantum Optics
- Fiber Optics Technology
- Biomedical Optics
- Nonlinear Optics
- Abstract submission closes on 31 March
- Registration closes on 30 April