LAPLASS 2023 | USEFUL INFORMATION
Regarding the trip and other accommodations, take a look at this CLPU user's Guide.
There is NO Fee
The lunches and the buses providing transport from the hotel to Science Park are included (covered by IMPULSE project)
- Accommodation in double rooms (breakfast included) at Corona Sol Hotel
- Daily Allowance for dinners
Can be reimbursed by 40 grants, upon request up to 530€/student funded by COST Action (CA21128) PROBONO. To apply for a grant:
- Register at LaPlaSS 2023 (deadline EXPANDED: 31st of May): HERE
- Participate in the Action ProBono (for this you need to register for the cost action HERE) - [In the options given in the item 'Working Groups', please choose 'Training and Dissemination]
- Request financial support by sending an email to Prof. Dimitr Batani (HERE)
The Spanish Center for Pulsed Lasers has booked 21 double rooms at the Corona Sol Hotel in Salamanca with the following requirements:
- The rooms are reserved up to the 15th of July; after that date, the hotel maybe has no available rooms for the nights related to the LaPlaSS school.
- To make the reservation you should say you are visiting Salamanca for LaPlaSS2023 School.
- To make the reservation the hotel will need:
- Full name
- Phone number contact
- Credit Card Number with the date of expiry
- You can make the reservation by: