OTHER FACILITIES | OCILLATORS UNIT | TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Coherent Verdi-G20. This laser emits light laser in continuous wave operation (CW) and with a central wavelength around 532 nanometers. The maximum output power reached is 20 W.
- CW Ti:Sapphire from spectra Physics with a tunable range from 750 to 1020 nm. Maximum output power obtained with this laser system pumped with a Verdi G20 are 5 W at 800 nm and 3 W at 980 nm.
- He-Ne laser in (CW, 632 nm, 7 mW) and Nd:YVO4 lasers (CW, ~532 nm, < 20 mW), etc for alignment operations.
- Homemade mode-locking oscillators based on Yb crystals pumped optically. The repetition rate is variable from 80 to 110 MHz, and the average power is >1 W and the duration is controlled from a few picoseconds to some hundreds femtoseconds.
- Diode laser as pumping systems
Material research, applied science, and innovation designs are fundamental to the operation and applications of solid-state lasers. Descriptions of advances necessary to better meet the needs of the many industrial, biomedical, life sciences, communications, sensing, space and military systems, and applications in which solid-state lasers play a significant role are especially solicited.
- High-Power solid state lasers and laser systems
- Eye-safe, mid-IR solid state lasers
- Disk lasers
- Seed lasers for solid state and fiber amplifiers
- Q-switching and mode-locking media and techniques
- New gain materials, composites and ceramic gain media
- Novel resonator and pumping designs
- Resonantly pumped lasers
- Single-frequency and narrow lines lasers
- Laser modeling, testing and characterization methods
- High-power beam delivery and characterization
- Compact laser decives and miniaturization efforts
- Intra-cavity and extra-cavity frequency converted lasers
- Active and adaptative laser resonators
- Stable and unstable laser resonators for high-quality laser beams
- High-Stability laser resonators
Components for lasers:
- Components for high-power and high-energy laser systems
- AR coating of components for high-power laser applications
- Polarization optics, gratings, isolators, couplers, splitters for laser...
- Components for laser line narrowing, mode-locking and mode-selection
- Laser ceramics and orientation controlled laser ceramics
- Components for ultra-short pulsed laser (USPL) systems
- Modeling of optical components in laser systems