OTHER FACILITIES | OCILLATORS UNIT | TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Coherent Verdi-G20. This laser emits light laser in continuous wave operation (CW) and with a central wavelength around 532 nanometers. The maximum output power reached is 20 W.
- CW Ti:Sapphire from spectra Physics with a tunable range from 750 to 1020 nm. Maximum output power obtained with this laser system pumped with a Verdi G20 are 5 W at 800 nm and 3 W at 980 nm.
- He-Ne laser in (CW, 632 nm, 7 mW) and Nd:YVO4 lasers (CW, ~532 nm, < 20 mW), etc for alignment operations.
- Homemade mode-locking oscillators based on Yb crystals pumped optically. The repetition rate is variable from 80 to 110 MHz, and the average power is >1 W and the duration is controlled from a few picoseconds to some hundreds femtoseconds.
- Diode laser as pumping systems
Material research, applied science, and innovation designs are fundamental to the operation and applications of solid-state lasers. Descriptions of advances necessary to better meet the needs of the many industrial, biomedical, life sciences, communications,sensing, space and military systems, and applications in which solid state lasers play a significant role are especially solicited.
- High-Power solid state lasers and laser systems
- Eye-safe, mid-IR solid state lasers
- Disk lasers
- Seed lasers for solid state and fiber amplifiers
- Q-switching and mode-locking media and techniques
- New gain materials, composites and ceramic gain media
- Novel resonator and pumping designs
- Resonantly pumped lasers
- Single-frequency and narrow lines lasers
- Laser modeling, testing and characterization methods
- High-power beam delivery and characterization
- Compact laser decives and miniaturization efforts
- Intra-cavity and extra-cavity frequency converted lasers
- Active and adaptative laser resonators
- Stable and unstable laser resonators for high-quality laser beams
- High-Stability laser resonators
Components for lasers:
- Components for high-power and high-energy laser systems
- AR coating of components for high-power laser applications
- Polarization optics, gratings, isolators, couplers, splitters for laser...
- Components for laser line narrowing, mode-locking and mode-selection
- Laser ceramics and orientation controlled laser ceramics
- Components for ultra-short pulsed laser (USPL) systems
- Modeling of optical components in laser systems