TOPICS & SPEAKERS
The main topics of the school are:
- Laser-Plasma diagnostic
- Laser-driven particle beam and radiation sources
- Targetry for high repetition rate
- Luca Volpe, Introduction to Laser-Plasma Processes and related diagnostics / Diagnostics for Ions and Ions as diagnostics, Spanish Center for Pulsed Lasers – CLPU & University of Salamanca
- Giancarlo Gatti, Optical Streak camera methods, Spanish Center for Pulsed Lasers – CLPU
- Luis Roso, High-Intensity lasers characterization, Spanish Center for Pulsed Lasers – CLPU & University of Salamanca
- José Antonio Pérez, The experimental activity at CLPU, Spanish Center for Pulsed Lasers – CLPU
- Michael Touati, Numerical simulations for Laser-Plasma experiments, Spanish Center for Pulsed Lasers – CLPU
- Yahya Meziani, Terahertz detection, and emission using plasma waves based devices, University of Salamanca & NANOLAB
Invited External Lectures
- Didier Mazon, Plasma Diagnosis for MCF - CEA CadaracheFRANCE
- Alexis Casner, Plasma Diagnosis for ICF - Centre Lasers Intenses et Applications –CELIA–, France
- Daniel Ursescu, Synchronization and coherent combination of Ultrashort pulses: prospective studies for 2x10PW laser system at ELI-NP, ELI- Nuclear Physics, Romania
- Ricardo Florido, Atomic plasma physics, iUNAT-Departamento de Física, Universidad de Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain
- Carolina Gutiérrez Neira, Diagnostics for Pixe, CMAM Centro de Micro Analisis de Materiales, Spain
- Gabriel Schaumann, Challenges of Target Deployment for High Energy Density Experiments: Single Shot to High Repetition Rate - University of Darmstadt, Germany
- Subhendu Kahaly, Optical Probing of ultrafast processes at high intensities, ELI-ALPS, Hungary
CLPU Team Talks
- Marine Huault, Ion diagnostics for High rep rate experiments
- Jon Apananiz, The Thomson parabola
- Carlos Salgado, Under-dense and near-critical-dense gaseous targets for high repetition rate experiments.
- Massimo de Marco, Liquid targets for Huigh repetition rate
- Ghassan Zerouli, X-ray diagnostics
- José Manuel Álvarez, The CLPU radioprotection programm
SCIENTIFIC AND DIDACTIC ORGANIZATION
The school is organised in three parts called i) Theory, ii) Practice and iii) Exchange
- i) Theory: 4 full mornings with 4 hours/day of lectures (16 hours)
- ii) Practice: a series of 30 minutes talks from CLPU team related to diagnostics and targetry techniques and two afternoon of laboratory training.
- iii) Exchange: 2 Poster sections with previous short presentation of the topics and relative final discussion.
One visit of the CLPU and one visit of the City will be organized.