AT A GLANCE
LAPLASS2020 at a Glance
3rd Laser-Plasma Summer School (LAPLASS_3)
Experimental methods in high-intensity laser-plasma processes
14th-18th September 2020
- There is NO FEE.
- The school is organized on-line with Zoom free platform.
- It is open to degree and master students as well as first years of PhD in Physics or related disciplines (engineers, mathematicians...).
- A poster-oral Pecha-Kucha presentation section will be organized with a final prize (300 €) sponsored by Laserlab-Europe.
- A final exam (multiple-choice mode) is predicted for all students.
- A final evaluation of the school performance will be asked to students.
The school is organized into three parts:
- Theory: 5 full mornings with 4h/day of lectures (20 hours).
- Practice: 4 afternoons with a series of specialized talks from CLPU team related to high-intensity and high-repetition-rate experiments with emphasis on diagnostics and targetry.
- Exchange: 2 Pecha-Kucha sections with short presentations of the topics and relative final discussion.
- Luca Volpe, [Chair]
- Jon I. Apiñaniz, [Co-Chair]
- Yaiza Cortés Gómez, [Secretary]
- María Serena Rivetta [Evaluation procedure]