Instructions for Tutorials, Invited and Oral talks
- All the spoken contribution (Tutorials, Invited Talk, and Oral Talks) have to be recorded previously the event so people from all countries can check the contents in their time zones.
- The video talks will be uploaded on the CLPU Youtube channel in a private way. The links will be accessible on a private ECPD webpage called 'ECPD 2021 EVENT' that will be available one week before the event.
- The Local Organizing Committee will share your video talks on the corresponding day and hour regarding the schedule of the event.
- The only live sections of the ECPD2021 will be the Q&A sessions and the Poster sessions, so please, stay tuned and connected to answers any doubt related to your contribution.
- The deadline for submissions is 31/05/2021.
- As general rules on the duration and the format of the video talk please have in mind that:
- If you are invited speaker for a special TUTORIAL TALK you have 45 minutes available
- If you are invited speaker for a regular ORAL TALK you have 30 minutes available
- If you are a speaker for an Oral Talk you have 15 minutes available
- The video must be sent to us at email@example.com in .mp4 format (if too heavy, please send a download link to a repository of your choice)
If you are not familiar with screen recording, we suggest the following platforms for video recording:
- Zoom Meetings: The event will use zoom as a tool for live sessions. If you prefer or want to get familiar with the platform, you can register for free Zoom service and record your own presentation following their instruction. Link to the Tutorial here
- PowerPoint: If your full presentation was prepared using Microsoft PowerPoint, you may want to use its native video export feature to record your prerecorded talk. The following material may also help you prepare your presentation: Link to Tutorial on recording with PowerPoint on Windows // Link to Tutorial on recording with PowerPoint on a Mac
Any doubt, you can send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org